Looking at Life This Way

Musings, ramblings and just plain old brain drainage.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Organization, chaos and me

Ok, I admit it. I am totally out of sync with any semblance of order that I planned for myself. I have lined up the scrapbook project, the cookbook project, the clean out the closet project and too many more to mention. For some reason, they are all still "lined up" - not a one is completed. Oh yeah, I have a few steps done on each project just enough to have a start - not enough to actually complete anything.

I know there are other people out there like me...you can tell by the organization products and books and companies - heck even tv shows like MISSION ORGANIZATION on HGTV. When I watch that show I cringe at all the stuff people have to get rid of, then I walk through the house and look at the "stuff" I have in closets, drawers and boxes and think EEK, wonder if they would help me? Plus, I wonder how long the changes with some of those people last? After all, I have cleaned my closet before but it's a mess again, so where do I go wrong? I know I like it organized and clean, but it just doesn't stay that way. There must be some secret - is there something that someone out there knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home