Still Running Behind
Well, the projects started have not been completed - so what else is new? We did get the patio resurface done. Now we just have to get it all put back together.
Life seems to get in the way of the weekends and time to do "stuff". How did I ever get all of this done before? I know, there was no reality t.v.!
We keep getting sucked into this reality t.v. I really don't want to look at the "why"... I just know that we "do". Time wasting vacumns - but oh so entertaining! Where else can you see what appear to be "normal" people willing to be total fools on t.v. Maybe is it the perverse humor in seeing this happen. Maybe it makes us feel better to know that we aren't the only ones who do foolish things.
I am trying to live by the mantra - be happy with what I have done, be happy with what I have - not to dwell on what I didn't do or don't have. Good theory, hard work to keep thinking that way, but then it does make me feel good.
My house may not be totally organized but I have noticed that when I let certain aspects of life get out of control, it reflects elsewhere.
I read this ....it stuck. I am not sure who the author is. Pass it on.
The difference between can and cannot are only three letters. Three letters that determine your life's direction
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home