Looking at Life This Way

Musings, ramblings and just plain old brain drainage.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Procrastination Rules...Me

I had every intention of staying on top of this blog. Life and a little habit called procrastination somehow got in the way.

I have made several major attempts at getting organized and the plans are all great..the execution, however is nil in most cases. What the heck do I need to do to stay on top of stuff. I do know that once you let one thing go, they all seem to have a magnetic attraction that causes things to stack up, really! Like the floor of my closet... I think it is still there, but I really can't tell. Honestly, I don't remember it ever being this bad.

On the other hand, we have been able to spend some really fun time with Mom. She has been a trooper through this last year. Just wish she could get involved and more active. She has so much to offer. Again, though, once you are out of practice, it just seems tough to get back in the swing of things.

Nancy and her boys are coming over this weekend from California, will be here a bare 24 hours, but it should be fun. Have family all coming over to BBQ and swim and just see each other. Will be crazy and chaotic, but fun. Now let's see, what was I going to do? Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home